5 Nisan 2007 Perşembe

Herseth Married, Blogger Devastated



Long time fans of John Deeth Blog may recall my unrequited crush on Rep. Stephanie Herseth (D-SD), who gets elected in a red state, is age appropriate, and was the winner of the 2004 "Hottest Woman in American Politics" poll at Ron Gunzberger's Politics1 site.

Sadly, my love is in vain:

Herseth was married to former U.S. Representative Max Sandlin on Saturday. Sandlin is a former Congressman from Texas.


And I can't even begrudge the lucky groom: Max was a good Texas Democrat who got gerrymandered out of office by Tom DeLay.

So now it's Stephanie Herseth Sandlin, a smart red state move that still keeps the valuable Herseth name of her `50s governor grandpa out there. The politico in me must congratulate the happy couple, even through my tears of heartbreak.

I may be too devastated to blog for days, even weeks.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder