30 Nisan 2007 Pazartesi

Blogging Hat

A Man Of Many Hats

As an activist slash blogger I occasionally have trouble distinguishing my roles. People sometimes wonder which hat I’m wearing.

In order to make this easier for my political cohorts, I’m considering the purchase of an actual blogging hat, a physical headpiece to wear to clarify my role. However, I am having a difficult time choosing from amongst the various types of chapeaux (is that the right plural?). So, in our first ever John Deeth Blog Poll, I leave the choice to you the gentle readers.



Which hat should be my blogging hat?
Pirate
Dunce
Fez
Moose antlers
Raspberry beret, the kind you find in a secondhand store
Propeller beanie
Cheesehead
Yarmulke
Baseball cap with double beer holder and straw
Sorting Hat
Ski mask (off campus events only)
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



This resolution is non-binding. All restrictions apply. Not valid in Alaska, Nebraska, mod ska or Onalaska. Cash value 1/20 of one cent. Your mileage may vary. Must be present to win. Employees of John Deeth Blog, its advertisers or this broadcast station not eligible. Never start a land war in Asia.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder