8 Nisan 2005 Cuma

The real world can wait

The real world can wait



And I though I was slacking when I was young:



"I could have - should have - graduated many years ago, but I keep passing on the real world's invitation," said Johnny Lechner, 28, who is in his 11th year as a student in the University of Wisconsin System, the last 10 at UW-Whitewater.



After graduating from Waukesha North High School in 1994, Lechner went to UW- Waukesha for a year, then transferred to the 10,000- student UW-Whitewater. Most of his friends were attending colleges in Milwaukee and Madison.



"I wanted to go to a school where I knew no one. I wanted to discover who I was."



Turns out he's someone who likes to sleep in, play basketball, write songs and party two or three nights a week.




This is almost urban legend, too good to be true stuff...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder