16 Temmuz 2004 Cuma

Unfinished Copy of U2's New CD Disappears

Unfinished Copy of U2's New CD Disappears



About 20 people who were present during the photo shoot were questioned by police, who said it was still unclear if the CD's disappearance was accidental or theft.



The finished album is expected to hit music stores next November, with singles planned for release in September.




Ya know, if I could have played a guitar I never would have been doing politics. Bono's had more political impact than all but a handful of guys in suits. One of the best anti-war speeches I've ever heard was his "fuck the revolution!" rap in Rattle And Hum.



I never would have made it through the Orwell election without "The Unforgettable Fire." And they're still pretty cool for old guys (i.e. my age)

 

I still remember the first time I heard "With Or Without You."  We were on our way to a play, just about to shut off the car, and the DJ said here's the new U2 single.  So we sat and listened and picked up our jaws from the floor when it was done.  Stuff happened that evening that changed my life forever, but that's another story that I'll probably never tell.



Time to hit KaZaA...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder