9 Temmuz 2004 Cuma

I took this test...

I took this test...



because the title grabbed me and because it showed up high on PopDex. I usually don't like to glom onto the what-other-bloggers-are-blogging bandwagon but 1) I'm trying to force myself to write even though I can't think and 2) the results were interesting:



Wackiness: 52/100

Rationality: 44/100

Constructiveness: 56/100

Leadership: 64/100





You are an SECL--Sober Emotional Constructive Leader. This makes you a politician. You cut deals, you change minds, you make things happen. You would prefer to be liked than respected, but generally people react to you with both. You are very sensitive to criticism, since your entire business is making people happy.



At times your commitment to the happiness of other people can cut into the happiness of you and your loved ones. This is very demanding on those close to you, who may feel neglected. Slowly, you will learn to set your own agenda--including time to yourself.



You are gregarious, friendly, charming and charismatic. You like animals, sports, and beautiful cars. You wear understated gold jewelry and have secret bad habits, like chewing your fingers and fidgeting.



You are very difficult to dislike.




I have some quibbles - I like to think I'm a little more wacky, I'm sure there are those who dislike me - and I haven't worn any gold jewelry at all since the day I took off my wedding ring for good. I do love animals and am literally sober, but my car is anything but beautiful.



Of course, "politician" is how I see myself so maybe I just lied on the test. At least I didn't get rated a Menace To Society...



Why the writer's block?



Got some stuff on my head that's not safe and that I promised myself I'd deal with without writing about it. Problem is, it's directly related to the blog, it's been a distraction, and thus it's gotten in the way of the usual Deeth Crap ("Uh, the pole beans grew some more...")

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder