9 Temmuz 2004 Cuma

Two Americas Redux

Two Americas Redux



I still can't write or analyze so for now I'll just plagarize.



Expect Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) to adopt the “Two Americas” campaign theme of his running mate, Sen. John Edwards (D-N.C.), from now until Election Day. Edwards used the theme to great effect during the Democratic presidential primary, no doubt a major consideration in tapping him for the veep slot. Perhaps the most gaping hole in Kerry’s campaign was the lack of a compelling theme or big-picture vision. By acquiring the Edwards campaign, Kerry essential bought the rights to Edwards’s message. “I think by reading the Kerry [campaign] materials this morning, it’s clear that Edwards is reinforcing the direction that Kerry wanted to go [in] and that they will be the new champions of the middle class,” said one well-connected Democratic insider on the day Kerry announced Edwards as his ticket’s number two.



Hm. Guess I'm not the only one borrowing ideas. (In music they call it "the folk process.")



I liked "you have the power" better but I guess only 19% of Iowans agreed.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder