29 Temmuz 2004 Perşembe

Soprano frustration

The frustration of a responsible economic decision



As I've previously mentioned, last March I made the difficult but responsible decision of foregoing the digital cable/HBO package as season five of The Sopranos began. I reasoned that, for the money I would spend getting high-end cable for three months, I could instead BUY the DVD set upon release.



The hard part is staying in the dark about a very interesting and highly publicized program.



Last night I was watching MSNBC's coverage of the convention. Chris Matthews was interviewing an actor to remain unnamed who appeared on The Sopranos. As I puttered about my apartment, sorting my CDs and listening, I gave myself a pat on the back for my responsible economic decision. And as Chris Matthews ended the interview, he said:



"LOVE YOUR SHOW, TOO BAD YOU GOT WHACKED."



Noooooooooooooo! No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder