12 Ekim 2007 Cuma

Mondale Backs Hillary

Mondale Backs Hillary, Nobel Backs Gore

First presidential vote I ever cast... but I don't need to tell that story again.

So Walter Mondale is following in George McGovern's footsteps and supporting Hillary Clinton. All she needs now is Michael Dukakis to complete the set.




Speaking of losers... well, I guess Al Gore is only a loser in the "jerk" sense and not in the "defeated" sense. My own personal political demon just keeps rising from the dead like a brain eating zombie. But the bright side is, just like Jimmy Carter's prize, the world has found a high visibility way to give the big FU to Bush.

But I can't get a head of steam to loathe Bush the way I despised Reagan. It was Ronald Reagan and Tipper Gore who got me into the political ballgame. Ronnie is safely in the ground, and I just reeeeealy hope I don't have to grapple with the Gore demons again. If I do, I hope the statute of limitations on my crimes against party loyalty have run out, which I think has happened.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder