8 Mayıs 2005 Pazar

The latest from the smallest

The latest from the smallest

Having yet another human being weekend. After last weeks UK election obsession I'm having trouble getting my head back into US domestic politics.

The Smallest Farm in Iowa is going through a forced move to a less sunny spot. The peas and volunteers are staying put and hopefully the house painters won't trash them, but the main farm is moving to the back of the complex. I dug it up Tuesday and re-dug it yesterday, and transplanted some catnip and bee balm. The soil looks good - this is, after all, Iowa - but the sun situation looks iffy, at least for beans and tomatoes. Eggplant is definitely out this year.

On the indoor domestic front, the acquisition of a new printer led to four hours of rearranging last night, digging though the Gordian knot of cords behing the World's Cheapest Entertainment Center. I also need to de-clutter the Bohemian Paradise; I'm a pack rat by nature and unfortunately my daughter and I love shopping together. After two years I'm still adjusting from home ownership to apartment life. With the pending departure of my kitchen neighbor I may also need to haul my kitchen toys back into the dining room...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder