4 Mart 2005 Cuma

Senator Bids to Extend Indecency Rules to Cable

Senator Bids to Extend Indecency Rules to Cable



"We put restrictions on the over-the-air signals," Sen. Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) said after his address to the National Association of Broadcasters, according to news reports confirmed by his staff. "I think we can put restrictions on cable itself. At least I intend to do my best to push that."



I'm a day or so behind the curve here because I didn't think I had anything to add. The House sponsor has all but said this is a bargaining chip; what they REALLY wnat is the obscenely-high fines for BROADCAST "violations".



But then I thought today: this is where the hypocrisy falls apart. This is where the fundamentalists who decry the morality of others, but secretly crave Friday night Skin-amax, will bail on the Church Police.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder