5 Haziran 2004 Cumartesi

REAGAN DEAD



Well I hope I don't die too soon

I pray the Lord my soul to save

Oh I'll be a good boy, I'm trying so hard to behave

Because there's one thing I know, I'd like to live

long enough to savour

That's when they finally put you in the ground

I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down


- Elvis Costello



Reagan died but his clone's alive

Run and hide, mass suicide

Old man hangin' in the oval office

Press the button put us all in our coffins

I need a nuclear missile to soothe me

Vaporize the commies it's a national duty


- The Prima Donnas



I will follow your casket

In the pale afternoon

And I'll watch while you're lowered

Down to your deathbed

And I'll stand o'er your grave

'Til I'm sure that you're dead


-Bob Dylan





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder