13 Haziran 2004 Pazar

Completely Lazy Sunday



I guess not completely since laundry was involved, but this was my first completely non-scheduled day in quite some time. Since it was about as exciting as watching the crops grow, I suppose it's time for the update from Iowa's Smallest Farm.



The tomatoes are just about to the tops of their cages. Peppers and eggplants continue to progress. 14 beans are up since the replanting, with the tallest incing up toward 4 feet. And the assorted scattered seeds are doing way too well and some difficult thinning decisions - is a marigold or basil best in this spot? - are near.



In addition to the Gazette's expose on the Brookside Trash Dump yesterday, I had a little peripheral involvement in this story (I went) and this one (a nice look at some nice behind-the-scenesers). Is "scensers" even a word?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder