10 Nisan 2006 Pazartesi

Feingold coming to Iowa April 28-29

Iowa for Feingold: Feingold coming to Iowa April 28-29

Noneed at Iowa for Feingold gets the scoop love:

Russ Feingold is coming to Iowa on April 28 and 29th. I don't have all the information yet, but will post it as soon as I know. Here is what I got. The event on the 28th will be in Iowa City/Cedar Rapids and the event on the 29th will be in Ft. Dodge following the 4th District's Convention. The night will be a fundraiser for Dr. Seldon Spencer, who is running for Congress against Tom Latham, and Feingold will be speaking at the event.


I heard rumblings of this late last week but swore a vow of omerta; word is there's a late afternoon event on the U of I campus the 28th. If that's the case I need to work on a coverage plan; the UI campus is a wifi dead zone unless you're faculty/staff/student. A mere Iowa taxpayer like myself is SOL.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder