7 Şubat 2005 Pazartesi

Trippi predicts finance reform - and more

Trippi predicts finance reform - and more



"Trippi reaffirmed the widespread belief that Dean will serve as chairman of the Democratic National Committee but added that he expects the former governor to leave the DNC before 2008 to run for president a second time.




I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope...



But even amidst my drooling, this nugget from the other side stood out:



After the 2000 election, Bush's chief political adviser, Karl Rove, realized that in order to win, Bush had to branch out to non-voters, according to Trippi. Thus, he began cross-referencing pick-up truck owners with registered gun-users and got them to the polls, he explained."



Trippi said that the Republicans are "playing a completely different level of chess."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder