4 Şubat 2005 Cuma

Feingold sizes up presidential race

Feingold sizes up presidential race



Right now, with Dean DNC-chaired out of the race, he'd be near the top of my list:



"Before the 2004 election, Feingold gave some thought to seeking the nomination and went on a limited college speaking tour. But he also faced re-election himself. He said later that the chances of him running for president were never better than 1-in-100.



Feingold said it's a more serious question for him this time around. 'If I didn't go anywhere, if I didn't talk at all about these issues . . . I don't know why anybody would take me as somebody they'd even want to look at,' he said.



'My motive in doing this is not to sort of have people go, 'Oh, gee, we'd like him to run for president.' But I do admit that if I ever did want to run, you'd have to probably do more things than frankly I'm planning on doing,' he said."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder