3 Ocak 2007 Çarşamba

Open Up Your Eyeballs, Eyeballs

Open Up Your Eyeballs, Eyeballs

...pretending that you're Al Green, Al Green.

Took me forever to figure out what Adam Ant was saying.

"Both Chet and I love Al Green," said Mari Culver. "We are lucky to have such talented entertainers here in Iowa.


That's true, plus would be caucus star Britney Spears appears to be unavailable.

"Chet and I are honored that so many of them have agreed to join us for the inaugural events."

Culver said her favorite Green song is "Let's Stay Together."


And she's no doubt hoping that in 2010 Iowa voters tell Chet "I'm Still In Love With You."



Personally, I'm partial to "Take Me To The River" which everyone my age first heard by Talking Heads and everyone in their 20s first heard by Big Mouth Billy Bass.

My inaugural weekend plans don't call for the Hancher gala - even though I can almost see Hancher out my window - but I am planning a road trip to Des Moines and some coverage of the festivities therein.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder