25 Temmuz 2010 Pazar

Smallest Farm Sunday

Smallest Farm Sunday

FINALLY, a decent day today to get some weeding done. I discovered my strawberry plants, alive and sending out runners under the weeds. And my carrots now can be clearly seen.

Cornucopia

The weekend's pickings included the first acorn squash. My squash family plants have been producing way too many male flowers, but now I'm starting to see a few squashes developing.

Support

The mighty bean fence is getting top heavy and needed extra support. During the week I cleared out the last of the dead cukes and today I planted my first-ever attempt at fall peas. We'll see if I have peapods for late September. I also tore out the spring pea fence and may try to get some salad in that spot.

Corn

Any day now...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder