8 Ekim 2009 Perşembe

Branstad Memories

Do My Work For Me

I've been pretty much all local all the time at the Deeth Blog proper the last couple weeks, since my relationship with the Des Moines Register started. But I haven't forgotten the statewide stuff, and the formal start of the Terry Branstad "exploratory" (you KNOW he's gonna) committee is duly noted.

I know I have statewide readers and even conservative readers, but this one's just for my base, the lefty readers here in the People's Republic. Governor For Life Terry was little beloved in Iowa City, and I'm seeking your memories of the Branstad geologic era. Your prize may be a by-name mention in my Register blog, something like:
"When I was growing up my mom was a social worker," said Koni Steele of Iowa City. "The only time she ever swore was when she was sewing or when she talked about Terry Branstad."

Get the idea? Hit me in the comments or the in-box. Offer void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear, all your base are belong to us.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder