24 Ağustos 2005 Çarşamba

Robertson: I Was Misinterpreted

Robertson: I Was Misinterpreted



"I didn't say assassination," Robertson continued. "I said our special forces should take him out. Take him out can be a number of things including kidnapping."




Oh, that's SO much better. Thanks for clearing that up, Pat.



But HERE's the interesting twist, Matt Iglsias notes:



Is it just me, or was Pat Robertson's call to break out the hit squad something of a subtle dig at the Bush Iraq policy?



We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability. We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator. It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder