20 Aralık 2004 Pazartesi

My Christmas CD

My Christmas CD



I haven't actually made one but it would have to include:



  • "You're A Mean One Mister Grinch" by... Boris Karloff, maybe?

  • "Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)" by the Ramones

  • "I AM SANTA CLAUS" to the tune of Iron Man by Black Sabbath which it turns out is by a guy named Bob Rivers

  • The Beatles' fan club Christmas records that someone finally put on line so I can dispose of my crappy 20 year old cassette copy

  • "2000 Miles" by the Pretenders which is actually sweet AND which is both seasonal enough to be Crhistmassy and non-seasonal enough to fit right in on Learning To Crawl

  • That Charlie Brown Theme officially known as "Linus and Lucy" by Vince Guaraldi

  • "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" as sung in The Godfather while Luca Brasi is putting on his bulletproof vest (which unfortunately for him is not garotte-proof)

  • "Christmas With The Devil" by Spinal Tap which is too over the top to be sacriligious

  • Hiç yorum yok:

    Yorum Gönder