9 Ekim 2004 Cumartesi

World's Least Portable Laptop

World's Least Portable Laptop



The slow painful decline of the loyal laptop took another sad step today. A couple months ago the screen crapped out. In order to keep flying I plugged in a monitor. This was OK. I replaced laptopping at noon with bike riding , lost a few spare pounds, gained a few spare minutes of a clear head each day.



Then the left click half of the mouse pad stuck. Plugged in a mouse. This was ergonomically awkward, as I was typing under a half-opened dead laptop screen. I may not have been flying, but at least I was GLIDING through the last weeks of the election and looked like I could at least stay in the air till November 2.



Well, this morning the KEYBOARD died. I was spiraling in. crashing and burning 24 days out...



19.99 for a connecter and I plugged a spare keyboard in.



External monitor. External mouse. External keyboard... I now have either a very small desktop computer or the world's least portable laptop.



Unless you count this one.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder