13 Ekim 2004 Çarşamba

Poland Has Just Been Liberated

Poland Has Just Been Liberated



Transcript of Presidential Debate, October 13, 2004:



BUSH: Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those ex-a-gger-ations.





Transcript of Bush press conference March 13, 2002:



Q: Mr. President (sic), in your speeches now, you rarely talk or mention Osama bin Laden. Why is that?



BUSH: So I don't know where he is. Nor -- you know, I just don't spend that much time on him really, to be honest with you...



Q: Do you believe the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead of alive?



BUSH: As I say, we hadn't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, you know, again, I don't know where he is.



I'll repeat what I said: I truly am not that concerned about him.



Meanwhile, Kerry pulls off the first ever Tony Soprano reference in presidential debate history. But they both booted the "strong women" question at the end and tried to joke it away...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder