18 Eylül 2004 Cumartesi

I'm An Adult Now (?)

I'm An Adult Now (?)



Sometimes my head hurts and sometimes my stomach hurts

And I guess that it won't be long

'Til I'm sitting in a room with a bunch of people whose necks and backs are aching

Whose sight and hearing's failing who just can't seem to get it up

Speaking of hearing, I can't take too much loud music

I mean I like to play it, but I sure don't like the racket

Noise, but I can't hear anything

Just guitars screaming, screaming, screaming

Some guy screaming in a leather jacket

Wooah!



'Cause I'm an adult now

I'm an adult now

I've got the problems of an adult

On my head and on my shoulders

I'm an adult now




This song came out when I was a lot younger. I thought it was funny then. I think it's funnier now:



It's closing in on 1 AM and my downstairs neighbors are having a loud party and playing music that is abrasive even by my low, low standards. All I can do is step back, look at myself, and laugh. What the hell, it's Saturday night. And it beats the previous neighbors who complained when I walked across the floor wearing shoes.



Maybe I should hit `em with a Ramones tribute early tomorrow morning. I deserved that a few times...



The Dead Ramones would be a good name for a punk rock group, it's offensive AND it pays tribute to two influences at once...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder