12 Aralık 2003 Cuma

Out of touch



Just on the incredibly random chance that someone is reading this, my e-mail has been down all day. Since 11:30 AM Thursday, I have only gotten one message. Not even so much as a v1agr@ ad or a LOWEST INTEREST RATES. Just one message - from my ole pal Joe Lieberman.



I blame him. Why not.



Also, last night I was polled for the millionth time, but I think this was an actual poll and not a voter ID call, since I early and repeatedly IDd myself as Dean and I know it wasn't Dean's folks calling.



The highlight was when the caller was reading the list of candidates, got tounge-tangled, and actually pronounced the name of the Connecticut Senator as, I kid you not, "Jew Lieberman."



Then I got the "thermometer" question.



Pollster: "Rate the following individuals on a thermometer, with 0 being the coldest and 100 the hottest."



Deeth: "OK"



Pollster: "George W. Bush."



Deeth: "Nine below zero." (squeezing in a gratuitous Dylan reference)



Pollster (humourlessly): "You can't go below zero."



Deeth: "Are you sure?" (it gets pretty cold in December in Iowa...)







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder