27 Ekim 2010 Çarşamba

Definitely a very slim chance we'll survive

Definitely a very slim chance we'll survive

Are Democrats are facing a disaster of biblical proportions. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria? Maybe, but listen to the wisdom of the Ghostbusters:
Dr. Egon Spengler: Not necessarily. There's definitely a very slim chance we'll survive.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I love this plan! I'm excited to be a part of it! LET'S DO IT!
I stretch this analogy too far at the Register.

We finally had that Conlin-Grassley debate yesterday: "She delivered a polished performance while he committed some unforced errors."

Also, the P-C wraps up its endorsements with Governor Culver.

The Onion says it's all about the yard signs. With yesterday's wind storm, how long until we start hearing the old 'stolen yard sign' finger-pointing? My Jon Murphy flew away, but I was getting ready to rotate my signs anyway.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder