18 Aralık 2009 Cuma

Lists and Lists and Lists

Lists and lists and lists

I've loved lists ever since I spent my childhood Sunday afternoons listening to Casey Kasem's American Top 40 and writing down all the songs. To this day I'm a sucker for anything in list format or, especially, in countdown format. Probably just the way my Aspergery brain is wired.

List making is, of course, a cheap way to get yourself some traffic and a good cure for writer's block. It also helps get you through a slow news season (ever try to do a Christmas Eve 5 PM newscast> I have), as the end of the year is glutted with lists. End of the decade, too? Bonus!

  • Listverse recaps the top vice presidents. Iowa's own Henry Wallace makes the list, but half of the list is really presidents while a sixth was a nominee and a seventh was a de facto president. Garrett who?

  • Oddeeis usally good for a few fun lists

  • Cracked lists 6 Adorable Cat Behaviors With Shockingly Evil Explanations. The Furry Three have done most of these.

  • For the Linux geeks, 25 things about Linus Torvalds that even non-geeks will get.
  • Hiç yorum yok:

    Yorum Gönder