21 Ocak 2009 Çarşamba

Bits and Pieces

We local Dems had us a nice little party at the Mill and my boys got their picture in the DI. I was too busy with setup, teardown and schmoozing to write much, and I think I hurt something unloading it at home, but a good time. (A few boos to Bush, Cheney, and Mediacom for the Badly Timed Gap.)

Just like Election Night, I'm on info overload, but here's some random notes you may have missed:

  • Not One Arrest in the DC crowd of two or so million; friends who were there say the Bush boos we'ren't just next to TV mikes, they were real. I'm still looking for the global TV estimate.

  • Amazingly, Barack got his workout in Tuesday morning.

  • Chris Rock can't think of anything funny to say.

  • A direct shot at the predecessor on the new White House web site: “President Obama will keep the broken promises made by President Bush to rebuild New Orleans and the Gulf Coast." The Ex, for his part, more or less repeated last Thursday's defensiveness.

  • John Cornyn of Texas is holding up Hillary's confirmation, and they had a, em, discussion.
  • Hiç yorum yok:

    Yorum Gönder