9 Haziran 2006 Cuma

Edwards in Iowa City with Chet Monday

John Edwards in Iowa City with Chet Monday

John Edwards. With Chet Culver. Iowa City. Monday. Noon.

Jim Larew's law office (he was one of the leading local Culver folks) on Bloomington Street (right by Mercy Hospital).

Heard this rumor Wednesday but was bound by the oath of omerta.


UPDATE: Happy host Jim Larew stopped by and posted the release:

Johnson County Democratic Party Unity Rally

With Special Guests

Chet Culver
Democratic Candidate for Governor

and

Senator John Edwards

Monday, June 12, 2006
Lunch on the Grounds – 11:15 A.M.
Program Begins – 12:00 Noon Sharp

at

Larew Law Office
504 E. Bloomington St., Iowa City, IA

Any Questions? Please Call (319) 466-4245

2 yorum:

  1. Johnson County Democratic Party Unity Rally

    With Special Guests

    Chet Culver
    Democratic Candidate for Governor

    and

    Senator John Edwards

    Monday, June 12, 2006
    Lunch on the Grounds – 11:15 A.M.
    Program Begins – 12:00 Noon Sharp

    at

    Larew Law Office
    504 E. Bloomington St., Iowa City, IA

    Any Questions? Please Call (319) 466-4245
    Produced In-House, Labor Donated

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I just turned 16 years old but John Edwards is somebody who I know a whole lot about. I am very involved in Politics and could talk about them for hours at a time. I try to get my classmates to care and they don't but they love John Edwards. They will all be 18 in 2008 and they all said they would vote for him and even campaign. John Edwards is an honest politician who speaks for the "little people". My classmates and I love that he is a positive person and seems like the most happiest person in the world with everything that had happened to him in his life. My classmates and I loved his book 4 Trials and I encourage all the American People to read it. When he was little he use to be just like us which gave us confidence that anybody no matter what their status in society could be anything. John Edwards gave that courage to alot of people. He will have more supporters than he will ever know most young in 2008. Don't worry John Edwards I got your back. If he chooses to run in 2008 I will campaign for him all across the United States to the bones of my fingers. All my classmates and I want to encourage you to run for President because if anybody deserves to be President or has worked hard enough more than anyone to get there it's John Edwards! Keep up the good work on the lifting people out of poverty campaign you have and everything else great your doing. Hope you keep coming to Iowa frequently and next time please come close by Fort Dodge. *Go John Edwards 2008*!

    YanıtlaSil